Please call our Irving office at 972-506-9986, our Grapevine office at 817-310-0031, or our Arlington office 817-701-1290 during the weekdays to make an appointment. We will make every effort to see you within 4 weeks.
We encourage both partners to attend the first appointment which typically lasts 45 minutes to an hour. A review of your medical records and medical history will be conducted and a physical exam may be performed. By the end of your appointment, a plan for diagnostic testing and/or treatment outline will have been established. You will have the opportunity to ask any questions regarding your management plan.
Due to the sensitive nature of our practice, we request that you do not bring children to the clinic. Thank you.
You can save significant time by downloading and completing the New Patient Package. After completion, please print and mail the forms to us before your first appointment. In order to read the forms, you must install in your computer Adobe’s Acrobat Reader®, which can be download for free via Adobe.
New Patient Package
The package contains the following forms:
New Patient Medical Questionnaire
Welcome to Our Practice
After Hours Policy
Receipt of Privacy Notice
Record Release to IVFMD
For Out Of Town Patients
Please download, print, and complete the New Patient Package. If you plan to undergo IVF treatment as an out of town patient, we recommend the following:
This conversation can be in person or by phone and can determine how we can help you based on the available information. Please have your records from your OBG or previous fertility specialists mailed or faxed to us in advance. For your convenience, a telephone consultation can also be conducted after hours or on Saturdays.
- A pelvic ultrasound will be performed during your first visit to our clinic within the first 7 days of your cycle. You will have a chance to meet our team and your nurse (your IVF coach).
- A trial transfer and an evaluation of the uterus (via sonohysterogram or hysteroscopy) will be performed to ensure that the last step of the IVF process will be smooth.
- Injection teaching will also be conducted and you will have the opportunity to ask any remaining questions you have about the IVF process.
IVF Cycle Review With Nurse
- An IVF protocol will be created and emailed or fax to you. Your nurse will go over the protocol with you over the telephone. She will be your IVF coach throughout the entire process.
- Ordering IVF Medications– Your nurse will help you order your IVF medications through a mail-order pharmacy and arrange for them to be shipped to your address. If you have any questions regarding the use of the medications we can help you via telephone. Our website also has a link that shows videos on how to use these medications.
- Baseline sonogram and E2 level– before starting ovarian stimulation you will need a baseline sonogram and a blood estradiol level which can be done with your OBG. A typical monitoring schedule is as follow:
- Wednesday– baseline sonogram and E2 level with your OBGYN, result faxed to us
- Saturday– start ovarian stimulation (once cleared by us)
- Wednesday– Follow up sonogram and E2 with your OBGYN or locally, results faxed to us.
- Travel to Irving
- Saturday, Monday, Tuesday– sonograms and hormones in Irving
- Thursday or Friday– egg retrieval
- You can return home on the day of egg retrieval or the next day. Most patients stay in the Dallas Fort Worth area for 7-8 days.
- Embryos are frozen for future transfer for better results.
- You can have local monitoring for your FET cycle and comes to Irving only for embryo transfer.