Beverly G Reed, M.D.
Fertility Specialist & Gynecologist located in Grapevine and Irving and proudly serving the Dallas and Fort Worth metroplex.
Beverly G. Reed, M.D.
Dr. Beverly Reed is board certified in both Obstetrics & Gynecology and the subspecialty of Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility. She is an experienced physician who is passionate about using a personalized team approach to help patients overcome their struggles with infertility.
Dr. Reed is a skilled surgeon, having received advanced training in minimally-invasive surgery and had performed myomectomies and ovarian cystectomies with the da Vinci® Surgical System. She is also an expert in performing tubal ligation reversal procedures.
Dr. Reed is a highly-respected researcher whose work has been presented to fellow fertility specialists all over the United States. She has authored 14 publications and has presented her research and work numerous times at meetings all across the United States.
Dr. Reed also authored a chapter in a new textbook called Diminished Ovarian Reserve and Assisted Reproductive Technologies.
Dr. Reed has been recognized by her peers on the lists for: D Magazine Best Doctors, 360 West Top Doctors, and Super Doctors Rising Stars.
She also supports other women physicians as the co-founder, author, and editor of mommadocs.org.
You can follow @drhappyeggs on Instagram to get to know Dr. Reed better.
- American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology- 2012
- Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility- 2019
- Subspecialty Fellowship, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center- Dallas, TX
- Residency in Obstetrics & Gynecology, San Antonio Uniformed Health Science Consortium, San Antonio, TX
- Doctor of Medicine, Texas A&M College of Medicine, College Station, TX
- Undergraduate Degree, B.S.- Biomedical Science, Texas A&M University, College Station, TX
- American Society for Reproductive Medicine
- American College of Obstetricians & Gynecologists
Areas of Interest:
- Polycystic ovary syndrome
- Diminished ovarian reserve
- Donor egg and surrogacy
- Tubal reversal
- Operative laparoscopy and hysteroscopy