Sy Q Le, M.D.
Fertility Specialist & Gynecologist located in Irving and proudly serving the Dallas and Fort Worth metroplex.
Sy Q Le, M.D.
Dr. Sy Le has been helping men and women with fertility issues realize their dream of becoming parents for more than two decades. A fertility specialist with a passion for making treatment cost affordable, Dr. Le founded IVFMD in 1997 with locations in Irving, Grapevine and Arlington. Dr. Le is among the few clinicians in the United States who is also certified as a high-complexity laboratory director (HCLD). He serves as the medical and laboratory director for IVFMD, overseeing both the clinical practice and the assisted reproductive technologies (ART) program at the practice.
Dr. Sy Le’s professional goal is to provide the highest-quality reproductive medical services to his patients while using the most cost-effective pathways. He specializes in all aspects of IVF with focus on patient-customized protocols to help women with low egg reserve.
- American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology- 1994
- Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility- 2000
- High Complexity Laboratory Director- 2006
- Subspecialty Fellowship, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center- Dallas, TX
- Residency in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX
- Doctor of Medicine, University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, TX
- Undergraduate Degree, B.S.- Chemical Engineering, Magna Cum Laude
- University of Houston, Houston, TX
- American Society for Reproductive Medicine
- American College of Obstetricians & Gynecologists
- American Medical Association
Areas of Interest:
- IVF protocols for low ovarian reserve
- Management of suboptimal endometrium
- Donor egg and surrogacy cycles
- Operative laparoscopy and hysteroscopy